6.02.2005

it's in the stars

at the beginning of each month i look forward to the new horoscope from susan miller - she is an amazingly accurate astrologer - and her site is free. she tells me this month that i love the security that money brings and that apparently a little bit of it is coming my way...

she may be right (especially about the 'little' bit of it all) i have a tarot reading party booked for this weekend. my dear friend kelly worked as my agent and set it up for me (what a doll). i'm excited. it's been years since my last 'mass' reading party. who knows, if i get some good energy rolling and some accurate readings - i might be able to spin this into more readings.... *crossing fingers*

i'm also supposed to be doing some work for a record producer. he's just found himself a business/financial manager type-guy and they want to enlist me for my oranizational skills. i'm billing him 20/hour - so it's better than a kick in the head. this project just seems like pushing a giant boulder uphill... need some positive energy here!

i'm going out tonight to meet for dinner with some folk i used to work with (at a very bad and very toxic work environment). and after that, i'm popping over to the rivoli to see chris koster and pick up his new disc. yey!

and speaking of it being in the stars - these, apparently, are the celebrities that i most resemble. bwahahaha! a drag queen queen icon, a model and miss universe! excuse me while i trip on my platforms, sequins and tiaras! and check out the rotten pic of me i used... too too funny. and if i were a MALE celebrity - i'd be a combo of a japanese heartthrob and a punky version of hercules... scary.

[music | the arcade fire, "rebellion (lies)"]

No comments: