6.08.2005

if you see me when i'm like this, look away

since the chris koster show at the riv last week - i've had his song "if you see me" go through my head on a very regular basis... i didn't have enough $$ on me to buy the disc that night - but now have someone from his forum (thanks dear-friend-in-music adam) is offering to buy it in kingston (where it's available) and send it to me. yey!

i still need to pick up a wrist band for the nxne extravaganza this weekend. i have my list of things i want to see... gotta love summertime festivals.

and if you're in toronto and love yoga - get thee to the yoga studio on eglinton and get yourself an unlimited month-pass for less than $130.00. i'm being a little yogic-glutton (kinda defeats the purpose of acheiving balance in life, i know) and going 3 - 4 times a week - but hey, they did say unlimited!

[music | chris koster, "if you see me"]

No comments: