5.31.2005

the vanity parade continues....

if i'm not careful - this blog is going to turn into a vanity piece! who knew? i know it appears as though i obsessively take pictures of myself with my digital camera - but this honestly isn't the case! really! (i know, i know, even to me this argument sounds weak)

anyway - this morning i woke up feeling the need for change. i'd been pulling my hair back into pigtails, ponytails & braids for months and wanted something different. i woke up thinking today was the day for something radically different. i was, in fact, getting ready for the gym - but then called to see if my stylist at coupe bizzarre was available. she was. and presto - i have a bob! i was so shocked when she started cutting huge pieces of hair off - but am pleased with the result. so so different.... i was actually thinking more of a 'fun' style - but instead i got more sleek and elegant... and that's ok by me.

my new hair

i'm off now to go to the killers' show... here's hoping the baby band with one album can actually fill a good sets worth of material.... stay tuned for the review tomorrow....

also - did you know that happiness is creating a playlist of all the radiohead albums on your ipod and listening to them in the sunny toronto weather?

[music | radiohead, "the bends"]

1 comment:

Louis said...

Very nice. Your blog keeps getting better and better.