8.29.2007

education

a few things i learned today :

my trainer is moving gyms in about 6 weeks. :-( so sad about that. i've loved working out with him. he's given me so much confidence in the gym. i'll make the most of my 17 remaining sessions!

i hate humidity. actually, i didn't learn that today. it was simply reinforced knowledge.

i'm developing allergies! ack! i went for a 3 hour walk (or so) in high park last night with michael and this morning i woke up with no voice, itchy itchy eyes and a scratchy throat. oh - and a puffy face. lovely. someone told me it's ragweed season. why am i developing allergies now!?! *sigh*

there may be pay raises coming at work. maybe, just maybe. i'm not holding my breath though. not-for-profits tend not to have crazy pay raises!

[music | david usher, "in this light"]

No comments: