7.19.2005

and more pictures.....

from earlier this spring - lovely lilacs - my favourite flower

not a great shot - but it shows a giant hosta & some sad little nasturciums in front of it

ooh, ahh - a collage!

this one is for you johnny newt.... it shows the extent of my artistic capabilites... that's why folk like you need to keep on keepin' on!

one end of my fishpond (lovely algae, huh?) in the top of the picture you can see a little dark shadow - that's my black moor... i call him 'jaws'

2 comments:

Johnny Newt said...

i love your garden pics, if i only had a garden, my lovely little oasis is 2 acres of hot, boring field that needs cut friggin' constantly !!! I'm seriosly thinking about gettin' a herd of goats to stick in it.
it's so big and ugly I don't even know where to start creating my little piece of heaven like your garden. i've always wanted a Japanese style garden but where the hell to start ?
lilacs are totally my favorite too. By the way i love your little blue flower, it made me smile !
The tentacles on the sun are a little spookey though .

jodi said...

i cheated with my garden... :) my place is a rented apartment in a house... the landlord used to live in the house & she was a gardening nut & put in a lot of perennials, the arbour, the pond and ornamental trees (my fave is a japanese maple by the pond... lovely)

and the spooky sun tentacles... well, i'm sorta a spooky kinda gurl... so it makes sense!